The sun supports all forms of life on earth. This amazing natural resource radiates an infinite amount of energy. The sun provides us with both heat and light which we call solar energy. The sun creates it by fusing hydrogen into helium at its core. The earth receives an ample amount of solar energy that can meet the power demands of entire mankind. Solar energy is a vast, inexhaustible, and clean resource. And, the need for it is growing with each passing day as the natural energy resources are diminishing at a rapid pace.
This blog sheds light on some of the most important reasons why all households, as well as industrial units, should use solar energy:
1. Solar power favors the environment
Solar power represents a neat and clean source of energy. When you use any product manufactured and supplied by the top 10 solar inverter manufacturers in India, you contribute a lot to environmental concerns. Solar power is one of the best ways to bring a drastic reduction in carbon footprints. There is no way a solar panel or any other product pollutes Mother Nature. Some of the other aspects associated with a solar power installation include the following:
● Solar power never releases any greenhouse gasses
● It’s safe and environment-friendly
● Solar power is self-sufficient
● Installing solar panels on your roof is quite easy and safe
● Solar power is one of the easiest paths to contribute to a sustainable future
● Installing a solar panel indicates that you care about the environment.
2. Solar power makes your home go off-the-grid
Technology has made a rapid progression in all walks of life over the past 3 decades. And, the decreased cost of solar panels has encouraged more and more people to go for solar energy. Different reputed solar panel brands in India are producing affordable solar panels. As a layman, you must know that conventional electricity relies on coal and natural gas. Both these resources are exhaustible, and diminishing at a rapid pace. They are not only limited but also bad for the environment. But when you install a solar panel, you make your home go off-the-grid. Here is how:
● Solar power makes you electricity independent
● Solar power protects you against the ever-increasing power bills
● Your dependence on the conventional power grids decreases
● Solar power lets you enjoy cheap electricity throughout the day
● You always enjoy complete peace of mind as the sun never increases its electricity tariff
● You can also store solar power for nighttime and rainy days through powerful batteries.
3. Making the best use of underutilized land areas
Needless to say, the use of solar power is increasing by leaps and bounds. Accordingly, the need for land to install solar panels made and supplied by some of the top 10 solar panel manufacturers in India is also increasing. It might come to you as a big surprise that barren or underutilized portions of land can be the best zones to install solar panels to produce solar power on a big scale. There are vast lands in almost all the countries that are of no use at all. Here’s how you can make the best use of underutilized land areas for producing solar power:
● Identify the areas that are barren or underutilized
● It’s ok if it is private property otherwise you can also approach the government for the same
● You can generate great value from the infertile and barren land by installing solar panels on different scales and magnitudes
● You might not need to use the highly fertile land which can be of better use for many other general applications such as agriculture
● Underutilized lands are the best spots for solar farms which better highlight how solar power makes the best use of underutilized land areas.
4. Solar power causes less electricity loss
An effective and efficient electricity transmission requires an extensive network. It is necessary for transmitting power from big power plants to end-consumers. Long-distance transmissions always cause a big electricity loss. But when it comes to solar power panels made and supplied by the top 10 solar panel company in India, things are quite different. Here’s how:
● Solar panels are on your terrace to receive power from the sun
● They decrease the power loss as the distance is very short between the user and the generation source
● With a solar panel on your rooftop, energy becomes domestic in its entirety needing no transmission at all
● Solar power systems are durable and reliable
● The users have lesser chances of service interruption
● Solar panel brands in India are striving hard to make them even more affordable and reliable.
5. Solar power creates jobs and economic growth
Apart from a plethora of other benefits, the solar energy sector is a great job creator and economy booster. Solar power is already playing a great role in the national economies of various European countries. The need for more and more solar panels will increase as people opt for solar energy. This will also trigger competition among the top 10 solar inverter manufacturers in India. It in turn will benefit the end-users. This overall scenario will result in the following:
● More solar power installation will require more production
● Additional requirements for skilled workers will also increase
● More dealers at the local level will come into existence
● All these factors keep the economy growing.
Insolation Energy Ltd. (INA) is one of the top 10 solar inverter manufacturers in India. The company came into existence in October 2015 in Jaipur (Rajasthan) India. As a national solar energy provider, the company has set up a state-of-the-art fully automatic solar PV module manufacturing plant at Jaipur. Some of the most prominent projects by Insolation Energy Ltd. (INA) include the following:
● MES Bhilwara 5-MW
● Ujjain 2.3 MW
● Bhadla 1MW
● 700 kW Commercial Roof Top Bhilwara
● 425 kW DMRC –Delhi & Faridabad.
INA practices and enjoys valued relationships with all its stakeholders. INA and its group of companies have a sound track record of profitable and sustainable operations.